Good evening, everyone ^ ^
great day today, all non stop ^ ^.
And yes, for attending the game launched by the Italian atmosphere
"FINGER FOOD DISH" Well yes I
launched!
Provo!
And then the hope is always the last to die XD.
morning so very vage and loose with ideas for different rooms of the brain, I threw down some sweet ^ ^ And here
stars sweet chocolate resting on a spoon in his mouth ready for the launch XD.
Now I would like to specify that the photo does not do enough Justice! Finger food
Those which seek to make the game difficult uu, as it works in miniature!
The cookies are almost as big as a phalanx.
So I'm participating.
VOTATEMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
^ ^ of course I need everything to win ^ ^
The Elfobottega
Click and put me in like Facebook photo ^ ^ and then fingers crossed! Anyone can participate
^ ^
also participates with other photos ^ ^ as soon as we will add
Votateeeeeeeeeeee
^ ^ Kisses to all
great day today, all non stop ^ ^.
And yes, for attending the game launched by the Italian atmosphere
"FINGER FOOD DISH" Well yes I
launched!
Provo!
And then the hope is always the last to die XD.
morning so very vage and loose with ideas for different rooms of the brain, I threw down some sweet ^ ^ And here
stars sweet chocolate resting on a spoon in his mouth ready for the launch XD.
Now I would like to specify that the photo does not do enough Justice! Finger food
Those which seek to make the game difficult uu, as it works in miniature!
The cookies are almost as big as a phalanx.
So I'm participating.
VOTATEMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
^ ^ of course I need everything to win ^ ^
The Elfobottega
Click and put me in like Facebook photo ^ ^ and then fingers crossed! Anyone can participate
^ ^
also participates with other photos ^ ^ as soon as we will add
Votateeeeeeeeeeee
^ ^ Kisses to all
0 comments:
Post a Comment