I'm back!
I try to keep up with the things I do, because even if not falling too far behind and I lose the pieces on the street UU.
Last night I organized!
few days ago (as planned) I promised a friend to make her a prototype of favors for a confirmation ^ ^.
So yesterday evening at a good pace I did the paste of corn and started working on it. Before
on a piece of paper I did a little sketch and then I "tried" to put it into practice with pasta ^ ^.
Result: A small dove white perfectly suited to a Confirmation, as candy ^ ^!
And here it is.
I try to keep up with the things I do, because even if not falling too far behind and I lose the pieces on the street UU.
Last night I organized!
few days ago (as planned) I promised a friend to make her a prototype of favors for a confirmation ^ ^.
So yesterday evening at a good pace I did the paste of corn and started working on it. Before
on a piece of paper I did a little sketch and then I "tried" to put it into practice with pasta ^ ^.
Result: A small dove white perfectly suited to a Confirmation, as candy ^ ^!
And here it is.
I like it I like and I like it ^ ^.
are extraordinarily pleased with the outcome!
To be the first time I try, I must say essermela fared pretty well ^ ^!
The child does not have his name.
I can assure you that the very idea of \u200b\u200bseparamene ... it saddens me that I got so good ...
I can not really explain!
The baby, in uu cm, is 8.5 cm high and wide (XD) 6 cm.
Not bad!
Automatically For me, things become pretty "little mouse !"... this to tell you that I started calling Topina! hahah anyone pointed out to me that I feel is a dove UU (do not understand, for me mice and simply more beautiful! hihihi)
(The dove is still waiting for final touches fli ^ ^ I will update you as soon as possible)
That said, I hope you like!
navigarione wish you all good!
Isa
0 comments:
Post a Comment