Thursday, February 24, 2011

Eden Bridal Dress 2262

Columbine Blank : Part Two ... The story continues

And so the first of my doves took flight yesterday uu and the other two took TT today!
guys know that I'm sorry as hell ... not for anything, I'm glad to have found a home ^ ^ ... but I was fond of us.
I do not know! The fact that we see them perched there, those with their sweet expressions really made me smile ^ ^ and all those people like me who saw themselves soffermarte on their faces.

Each one of them gave a different idea of \u200b\u200bif ^ ^. But alas
-part ... If you are wondering
how ...??? And I tell you now ^ ^!

So!
------------------------------------------------- ---



There has been mounting a soft nude in a cube panoramic traparente, away from cold drafts and uu and they were just sitting quietly inside. I must say I have really good taste and are also fine uu.
With the cold weather these days is the ideal mattress, breathable and warm. In their small cube

have always had a great panoramic view of everything.
have not really liked the transport, but despite the quirks I have not been able to do otherwise!
short! Even for me a bit 'of understanding, no? uu (XD)

The other doves have adapted uu.
Even for them the "panoramic cube" was a must!



The youngest, especially, liked it right away and definitely not the new arrangement was made pregrare! It was found immediately comfortable and at ease, still looking around looking very concerned uu.

more reluctant, the last one!
He had several difficulties to get comfortable uu preferred (obviously) the warm heater!



Once finished in the cube panoramic looks at me seriously annoyed and began to settle uu for itself.

detinazione Once in a controlled brve the feathers and on. Go!

--------------------
the next TT (sad) Salutiiiiiiiiiiii
XD
Isa!



0 comments:

Post a Comment