Buongiornooooo!
After a weekend of racing XD here I am, finally, to update you on many adventures ^ ^ dell'Elfobottega.
I can not stay still, and so indulges me as much as I can to make as much experience as possible ^ ^!
This weekend I had the opportunity to prepare a cake ^ ^ little girl beat a boy who made 1 year!
Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!! But let's start from
pincipio. Last week I began to think of it ^ ^.
cake for a baby, no special requests, do?
Personally when I think of my children are always reminded of the teddy bears ^ ^, and so that - without ... Teddy!
For the first vote I try to do un'orsacchiotto ^ ^ I had (for me) a very good result!
I liked it so much that I wanted to keep it.
But on the cake is finished UU
and so end the cake for the baby ^ ^
Still many augiriiiiiiiiii!
After a weekend of racing XD here I am, finally, to update you on many adventures ^ ^ dell'Elfobottega.
I can not stay still, and so indulges me as much as I can to make as much experience as possible ^ ^!
This weekend I had the opportunity to prepare a cake ^ ^ little girl beat a boy who made 1 year!
Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!! But let's start from
pincipio. Last week I began to think of it ^ ^.
cake for a baby, no special requests, do?
Personally when I think of my children are always reminded of the teddy bears ^ ^, and so that - without ... Teddy!
For the first vote I try to do un'orsacchiotto ^ ^ I had (for me) a very good result!
I liked it so much that I wanted to keep it.
But on the cake is finished UU
and so end the cake for the baby ^ ^
Still many augiriiiiiiiiii!
0 comments:
Post a Comment