Thursday, February 10, 2011

Light Green Wall With Brown Accent Wall

decorated cake ^ ^

Here is the cake today ^ ^!
Boys corsaaaa. Nn by yourself! I saddled mission impossible to me, but I must say that this period is truly ultra load!
happy to try to stay this time with the clock tyrant (uu nasty) and I
experiment, trying to do more and more experience, and above all have fun ^ ^.
Sisi, the fun should always be nn

^ ^ ^ ^ Recently, use this style, represented by the butterflies that I get a bit 'like a cartoon.
The black outline because I really like the shapes, defines and gives me the idea of \u200b\u200bsharp, tough and determined!
For this cake I ran, but this is an incentive to improve and experiment more and more.

^^... eventually find?! increasingly short time and results always best.
Being only a beginner, sometimes discourages me a bit '... but keep a "diary" Photograph of the first and last cake helps, helped a lot ^ ^, highlighting the improvements made!





say that the cake is a bit like 'a repetition of the one with the butterflies, but ^ ^ ^ ^ asked me this!
I hope it's very good ^ ^
Greetings to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment