Here I am again to tout new adventures and disasti.
After a week full of surprises, I was hoping for a quiet weekend away.
for rest and relaxation!
All week I did somersaults, and saying it no joke. The change in my schedule was on the agenda. The influence
took me by surprise and gave us a hand!
Friday, I decided that I made some mini cupcakes for Valentine's Day.
Although the first symptoms were flu is already being felt UU
And so I organized. The cakes were chocolate, all covered with chocolate and I had also prepared the decorations.
when I was all ready ....
phone rings ... (it is already evening) "sorry you could make a cake for tomorrow? style married to make a joke ... "
I state that I had already thought of the cake that I made, but the program was for February 25! nn misunderstanding and a cake-style wedding but rather a Football cake.
Seeking to overcome the initial shock ... But I accept the challenge! occasion when I happen XD so?!
influence will have to wait! eeee no! No I do crush small germs, will be able to have fun later!
Start Tomorrow comes early, and I can know if there is nn.
But a wedding cake from one floor only ... ... that cake is? and more that I invent?
Oo perplexed and thoughtful I tell myself that I will think in due course! I focus on creams and cake! then we'll see.
-------- Once you've done everything there was to do ... I dedicate to decorating the cake all white looks at me defiantly! I like challenges!
ACCEPT, you will not win uu!
you remember the candy I mentioned? ... What I wanted to do for St. valentine?
Here they were joined to form a mini wedding cake. Moreover
something I had to invent uu! For some
simurare 'marriage came to my mind this alternative.
And I thought the rest to decorate a simple but effective (at least for me) at the end reflects very much my style ^ ^.
So ... lensuolini white and red hearts did a little 'side dish ... In addition we
Valentine's Day theme!
-----
Finata this stage the problem was written!
The phrase was "Pitta and Alfio finally married!"
(quiet guys, it was a joke of the friends XD)
BUT THERE IS WRITTEN!! E 'TOO LONG! The
"Finally," then is something lungissima!
Panic! (H 18:00) At 19 is to take the cake! I have to finish writing and the influence I do not let up!
I write and think at the end ... "Pitta and Alfio Wedding" and in small part to groom puts viciono "Finally!"
Mission accomplished !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ends straight into the box and transport in the fridge! Now
term mission 18:30 h!
h 19:00 the doorbell rings. Cake delivered!
End ^ ^ ------------------------------------
the next avventuraaaaaaaaa
As always greetings all.
Isa
After a week full of surprises, I was hoping for a quiet weekend away.
for rest and relaxation!
All week I did somersaults, and saying it no joke. The change in my schedule was on the agenda. The influence
took me by surprise and gave us a hand!
Friday, I decided that I made some mini cupcakes for Valentine's Day.
Although the first symptoms were flu is already being felt UU
And so I organized. The cakes were chocolate, all covered with chocolate and I had also prepared the decorations.
when I was all ready ....
phone rings ... (it is already evening) "sorry you could make a cake for tomorrow? style married to make a joke ... "
I state that I had already thought of the cake that I made, but the program was for February 25! nn misunderstanding and a cake-style wedding but rather a Football cake.
Seeking to overcome the initial shock ... But I accept the challenge! occasion when I happen XD so?!
influence will have to wait! eeee no! No I do crush small germs, will be able to have fun later!
Start Tomorrow comes early, and I can know if there is nn.
But a wedding cake from one floor only ... ... that cake is? and more that I invent?
Oo perplexed and thoughtful I tell myself that I will think in due course! I focus on creams and cake! then we'll see.
-------- Once you've done everything there was to do ... I dedicate to decorating the cake all white looks at me defiantly! I like challenges!
ACCEPT, you will not win uu!
you remember the candy I mentioned? ... What I wanted to do for St. valentine?
Here they were joined to form a mini wedding cake. Moreover
something I had to invent uu! For some
simurare 'marriage came to my mind this alternative.
And I thought the rest to decorate a simple but effective (at least for me) at the end reflects very much my style ^ ^.
So ... lensuolini white and red hearts did a little 'side dish ... In addition we
Valentine's Day theme!
-----
Finata this stage the problem was written!
The phrase was "Pitta and Alfio finally married!"
(quiet guys, it was a joke of the friends XD)
BUT THERE IS WRITTEN!! E 'TOO LONG! The
"Finally," then is something lungissima!
Panic! (H 18:00) At 19 is to take the cake! I have to finish writing and the influence I do not let up!
I write and think at the end ... "Pitta and Alfio Wedding" and in small part to groom puts viciono "Finally!"
Mission accomplished !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ends straight into the box and transport in the fridge! Now
term mission 18:30 h!
h 19:00 the doorbell rings. Cake delivered!
End ^ ^ ------------------------------------
the next avventuraaaaaaaaa
As always greetings all.
Isa
0 comments:
Post a Comment