I'm here to tell a new adventure! This time
uu really adventurous.
Quanlche persentata days ago I was faced with a new challenge.
With a friend of mine ^ ^ speaking of his daughter and how much love ^ ^ and Barbie pink.
For his birthday, why not make the cake in the subject.
Easy to say ... the problem is that I have not uu nn.
No problem! I like the challenge! with a capital S ^ ^
and so ... a few days to think and see what I can serve.
The cake is for March 9th! that is, today, I write my adventure.
But yesterday, it was only yesterday, and I was still in my own world thinking about what to do! In my
head it (yesterday) the cake was for Thursday '!!
Luckily in the afternoon I decide I want my friend ... just like that ...
And she asks me how it goes with the preparation ... IO (helmet from the clouds!) Who knows because I asked for the cake ... there are still two days .... or not? My friend
me refresh your memory (I ---> oo)
afternoon so we run (see how the sudden schedule changes !!!???)
And so, the lavoroooo! And siaaaaa
barbie ^ ^! and so I started my run to the last minute.
It 'was hard (I feel like the advertising of the bitter uu) but in the end there is the barbie and I've done it!
Like all my cakes, won her the type of decoration!
(for everyone who knew him and had followed the previous episodes nn, nn
remember are huge lover and friend of Rosa XD) And here
voiiiii the missssss BARBIEEEE ...
^ ^ Here it is all in pink and white ^ ^ a real princess!
I hope that the true princess that she received it (the little Francesca ^ ^) is pleased to present this beautiful ^ ^!
And after having been told another piece of adventure story ^ ^ I salute you !!!!!!
Hoping that all you like.
Greetings ^ ^ Isa
uu really adventurous.
Quanlche persentata days ago I was faced with a new challenge.
With a friend of mine ^ ^ speaking of his daughter and how much love ^ ^ and Barbie pink.
For his birthday, why not make the cake in the subject.
Easy to say ... the problem is that I have not uu nn.
No problem! I like the challenge! with a capital S ^ ^
and so ... a few days to think and see what I can serve.
The cake is for March 9th! that is, today, I write my adventure.
But yesterday, it was only yesterday, and I was still in my own world thinking about what to do! In my
head it (yesterday) the cake was for Thursday '!!
Luckily in the afternoon I decide I want my friend ... just like that ...
And she asks me how it goes with the preparation ... IO (helmet from the clouds!) Who knows because I asked for the cake ... there are still two days .... or not? My friend
me refresh your memory (I ---> oo)
afternoon so we run (see how the sudden schedule changes !!!???)
And so, the lavoroooo! And siaaaaa
barbie ^ ^! and so I started my run to the last minute.
It 'was hard (I feel like the advertising of the bitter uu) but in the end there is the barbie and I've done it!
Like all my cakes, won her the type of decoration!
(for everyone who knew him and had followed the previous episodes nn, nn
remember are huge lover and friend of Rosa XD) And here
voiiiii the missssss BARBIEEEE ...
^ ^ Here it is all in pink and white ^ ^ a real princess!
I hope that the true princess that she received it (the little Francesca ^ ^) is pleased to present this beautiful ^ ^!
And after having been told another piece of adventure story ^ ^ I salute you !!!!!!
Hoping that all you like.
Greetings ^ ^ Isa
0 comments:
Post a Comment