Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Calbee Pizza Chips Us

cake for baby, with orsacchiottina ^ ^

Here I am!
to tell yet another adventure ... I hope that you are tired nn!
Also because I was a little 'back and left a lot of things pending UU
Generally I try to keep up to date, but these days even the horoscope says I'm weak and tired (it is true XD!).
So, now I am here to seek well placed to put the ideas in the archive (brain)! So
^ ^! New orsacchitto
cake !!!!!!!!
This time for a little girl!

last week, so I started work for the realization of the protagonist. The orsacchiottina ^ ^!



It 's beautiful hails a 15 cm high e. .. ^ ^ sweet soft sweet and tender!

The cake was a real dilemma First uu nn pink and I are such friends!
And this seems to me a very important detail ... nn if we were compatible, how do I make something beautiful??
In any case ... it is pink! But not only pink
?! You know you would punch in the stomach ...

Ps: As for the cake I always start that way ... I have not a clear idea of \u200b\u200bwhat I do ... or what is to become the cake ... so I saw that change regularly my project ... and if I insist on the cake is pure evil! I mean I really do not escape uu, between me and the cake she always wins!

I started to decorate ...
a piece here, a piece there ... PANIC! (I happen always) watch the cake (she stares at me) and I DO NOT LIKE! But how is it possible that my idea has turned into such a obrobrio?
At that point the idea that the work will save me !!!!!!!

generally reaches and saves me ... which is good ^ ^
This time it went sopo the first pink stripes, hearts and stars I had a moment of empty .... then ... XD I went!

Here's my final eventually find ^^!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope you like it!







We hope that the girl like it too ^ ^
Salutiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Isa

0 comments:

Post a Comment