And I start with my sperimentazioneeeeeeeee! Two days
nightmare, but in any case I have some ideas ^ ^ partrito
to tell, so to speak, I was fine yesterday nn ... when finally after an infusion of paracetamol I recovered I turned on the pc ... So far so normal, but at some point see the absurdity of white smoke un'odore burned out from the PC fan!!
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do I do now! oo
DISASTER!
Nothing I turn off everything. The PC without charging battery is not acting at all and so are not!
The only warning is all that is all'inerno PC! Nn
And if I can save anything? how do I? I'm finished!
I take life calmly and nn I care that much, is of little agitated if uu nn I'll be a reason and I'll buy a new TT (tears and despair)
I had marked on the whole pc a series of ideas to implement!
In any case, having a lot of things to do I got to work.
of things I have done differently, but among the many other beautiful wedding favor is born ^ ^.
Here it is!
orsacchiottino The above ^ ^ and 4cm to 11cm in height. All
for cuddling short ^ ^.
I hope you like it ^ ^ ^ ^ Greetings to all
Isa
nightmare, but in any case I have some ideas ^ ^ partrito
to tell, so to speak, I was fine yesterday nn ... when finally after an infusion of paracetamol I recovered I turned on the pc ... So far so normal, but at some point see the absurdity of white smoke un'odore burned out from the PC fan!!
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do I do now! oo
DISASTER!
Nothing I turn off everything. The PC without charging battery is not acting at all and so are not!
The only warning is all that is all'inerno PC! Nn
And if I can save anything? how do I? I'm finished!
I take life calmly and nn I care that much, is of little agitated if uu nn I'll be a reason and I'll buy a new TT (tears and despair)
I had marked on the whole pc a series of ideas to implement!
In any case, having a lot of things to do I got to work.
of things I have done differently, but among the many other beautiful wedding favor is born ^ ^.
Here it is!
orsacchiottino The above ^ ^ and 4cm to 11cm in height. All
for cuddling short ^ ^.
I hope you like it ^ ^ ^ ^ Greetings to all
Isa
0 comments:
Post a Comment